Go Back   AvaMods 5.o Forums > AvaMods - General > Who Are You?

Who Are You? say hello and tell us who you are..

View Poll Results: Should TOO AleX 4 YOO become admin?
YEA!! He talks a lot though.. 3 21.43%
NEVER!! He's probably going to abuse it 'cause his 13 11 78.57%
Who is he?? (pshh like someone dosen't know me) 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Views: 1489 - Replies: 31  
Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 4th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
O wow, I feel sorry for the kid now. What kinds of team brings down the players in it's own server?

Perhaps you guys should turn that high power perception back on yourselves. Coltron has been wanting in since he came, and so has santa. So, you pick on a kid to make yourself look better to everyone else?

//Awesome teamwork there guys

Oh and Alex, it took Krissi and Trix a shitload of time to get in, relax bro.

wow im not sure if youve played with him, or noticed his massive influx of stupid comments since the day he joined the forums, but no one has to make fun of him for him to look bad... and if you cannot see that hes been begging to get in since the week he started playing on the server maybe youre the one who has crooked perception.

and i want you to go look and see if you can find anything where i asked to join. since im obviously just making fun of alex to try and get in right??, its NOT at all that hes ridiculously annoying and would make a terrible admin.

the fact alone that this poll exists speaks for itself.
Old February 4th, 2007
donor

Yes, So if it stood out that much was there really a need to say anything? Or did you just need to prove something to yourself by making fun of a 13 year old? Im not trying to be mean, but would you push someone over in a wheelchair to feel superior? I'm just saying no matter how annoying someone is try to be nice. Unless they are Toad and Buck_Futter

<3

If it's not an American flag, it must be a bomb!
a3quit4s.com
Old February 4th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

awww aequitas! first of all I like alex alot.. i think hes a nice kid who is funny.. I think his reasons for wanting to join arent what they should be though.. and there is very little time that someone may start to pick on him, save for coltron( coltrons like the cranky old man that lives up the street,noisy but harmless ) that i dont stick up for him.

he made lots of posts..and i know he is anxious, but its difficult because he really dosent see the harm he is causing himself when he does this.. kinda makes u realize he might not be the best candidate for avamods..however he can always turn the situation around. so yeah, I enjoy playing with alex and like him lots.. so Im not picking on him in the least, or i didnt mean to anyways.
Old February 4th, 2007
Helpful Avamods Admin

Send a message via AIM to coltron

lol im not sure im proving anything by lauging at alex on the interwebz except that i like things that are fun. but w\e if it makes you feel better to stick up for him so be it. in any case i make fun of everyone, everyone makes fun of me, its a hate hate relationship. one that i happen to like. in no time within the next 100 years will I stop making fun of alex.

go go aequitas moms against rampant kids hurting peoples feelings.
Old February 4th, 2007
forum regular

Location: Alabama. Where beating your wife is fine and gambling is illegal because it says so in the Bible.
Default Wow.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aequitas
Coltron has been wanting in since he came, and so has santa.

Firstly, I was ASKED to put my -application- up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aequits
Perhaps you guys should turn that high power perception back on yourselves.

If I post retarded shit like that ALL THE FUCKING time..I would hope to hell you would do the honor of pointing it out. And if you pointed it out and I CONTINUED to post stupid shit..then I get what I deserve.

Quote: Originally Posted by HisHighAndMightyAequitas
So, you pick on a kid to make yourself look better to everyone else?

Whenever did we say we cared what anyone else thought? You post on a public forum..don't be completely fucking retarded. I don't give a damn what age you are. I know mentally retarded people with more sense than that.

Yes, So if it stood out that much was there really a need to say anything?

Yes. Maybe he'll get it through his thick skull this time. As opposed to..I don't know..the last few times.

Quote: Originally Posted by AequitasWithPoorAnalogies
Im not trying to be mean, but would you push someone over in a wheelchair to feel superior?

Wow. That's amazingly off the mark.
ALEX = Repeated retarded actions ----> Fun at his expense in the hopes he'll realize his own stupidity and stop.
MANINWHEELCHAIR = Minding his own business ----> Nobody Cares.
MANINWHEELCHAIR = Trying to hit me ------> Getting pushed the fuck over.

A does B and C is the result. If there is no action (B), then the result is simply A as it was.

Btw..you have to get off this superior complex thing. Coming to bat with an imaginary reason like that instead of seeing it for what it is..is rather lame. You could say -Do you enjoy being a dick?-. Which is closer to the truth. But, since neither I nor anyone else has mentioned our SUPERIORITY..it's off tangent to even assume that.

I'm just saying no matter how annoying someone is try to be nice.

This is a bullshit loaded statement. You either be nice..or not. Using the word "TRY" implies that, ultimately, you can swing either way.

"I tried to be nice to him..but the gun found it's way into my hand and I pulled the trigger Officer." ---ME
"It's ok then. As long as you tried." ---Officer.

It's noncommittal for the weak. Would you have told the Jews to be nice to Hitler? He was really annoying to them I'd wager.

Enough of my ranting. Take it for whatever the fuck you want to. I don't really care as long as you're not misinterpreting what I say so badly -- or coming up with shit out of the air (See quote 1). BECAUSE MY HACKS ARE SUPERIOR TO COLTRON'S! HAHAHAHA.

Last edited by santa_sh0t_tupac; February 4th, 2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Oof. Hideous spelling errors.
Old February 4th, 2007
forum regular

Send a message via AIM to iTzAleX{n00bish}

O.O

i'll be patient...

also i don't really care what you guys think of me, you guys just enjoy picking on me because im too young to stand up for myself
Old February 4th, 2007
donor

Send a message via MSN to velocity

I have a solution to this.....

penis
Old February 4th, 2007
forum regular

Location: Alabama. Where beating your wife is fine and gambling is illegal because it says so in the Bible.
Default Eggs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Velocity
I have a solution to this.....

penis

I hear Dave Chappelle's testicles are as smooth as eggs.
Old February 4th, 2007
Former AvaMods Admin

Send a message via AIM to mein gott Send a message via Yahoo to mein gott

Quote: Originally Posted by santa_sh0t_tupac View Post
I hear Dave Chappelle's testicles are as smooth as eggs.

Old February 4th, 2007
donor

Send a message via MSN to velocity

Quote: Originally Posted by mein gott View Post

those look really smooth, i wish mine got that smooth. they're always crusty with some green substance all over them.